We are exceedingly proud to present the return of our flagship halloween event- SHIPWRECKED! On Monday 29th October people will be descending from university LGBT groups all over the North East for our big Halloween bash on the Prince Bishops cruiser!
For only £10 you can:
– BOARD our massive cruise down the Weird on the Prince Bishop
– DRESS UP in your favourite fancy dress (Halloween or otherwise…)
– FEAST on the on-board barbecue
– DRINK from the on-bard bar (alright, you’ll need your wallet for drinks)
– DANCE at the on-board disco
– MARVEL at the boat’s awe-inspiring Halloween decoration
– MEET people from all over the North-East who’ve come for the party
– SUSPEND your disbelief at their outrageous costumes
– PARTY like it’s Hallowe’en 1999
– CELEBRATE Hallowe’en AGAIN on the 31st (if you’re up to it)
The party starts 29th October at 7.30pm- the boat will be moored by the Boathouse pub and we’ll be at the Boathouse itself from 7 for drinks! Also, why not join the Facebook event?
Tickets will be £10 in an advance, but tickets on the door will be a little extra at £12. Tickets are available from exec members, or you can BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE using the handy Paypal button below! You don’t need a paypal account to use this method, and we’ll keep a record of names and email addresses of everyone who pays online, so you can just turn up with some ID.